2021 MBAA Northern California District Scholarship Application
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
In keeping with the bylaws of the Master Brewers Association of the Americans being a nonprofit 501(c)(3) professional, scientific organization dedicated to advance, support, and encourage scientific research into brewing malt beverages and related industries and to make that research available to the public through conventions, discussion groups, journals, publications and seminars, the members of District Northern California have chosen to set up a scholarship fund to provide funds to members to pursue endeavors for the general benefit of brewing. The funds for these scholarships come from annual dues, donations and fundraisers. The scholarships are a reinvestment in the future of our members and industry alike. These opportunities are available to members of the Northern California District in good standing for a minimum of one year.
In 2021, District Northern California is offering multiple scholarship opportunities:
MBAA Technical Courses
Scholarship funds are available to pay the tuition to attend one of the virtual courses offered by the MBAA. These scholarships are available to District Northern California professional members only.
· Brewery Maintenance Systems Course: August 15 - September 24, 2021
o Application Deadline- June 15
· Brewing and Malting Science Course: October 31 - December 17, 2021 (this course will be off over Thanksgiving week)
o Application Deadline- August 1
· Past recipients have used their funds for a variety of courses, training, books and conferences. Examples of courses include the MBAA HACCP training or a White Labs Yeast Class.
· General scholarship funds can also be used to attend a MBAA Technical Conference in another district.
· Applications will only be accepted from MBAA District Northern California professional members in good standing.
· Scholarship payable upon submission of a purchase receipt.
· No application deadlines.