Scroll down for sponsorship opportunities.
8:30a: Doors Open (Coffee and snacks provided)
9:30a-12p: Technical Presentations
Origins and Processing of DE and Perlite Filter Aids
Niels Mastrup (Ep Minerals)
Use of Proline-Specific Protease for Beer Stabilization & Gluten Free Brewing
Sylvie Van Zandycke (DSM)
Influence of Mash on Sour Beer Production
Michael Tonsmeire (Author)
1p-1:30p: Swear-In of National MBAA Officers
1:30p-2p: District Business Meeting
2p-5p: Technical Presentations
Novel Options for Stabilization of Beer
Andrew Mola (Ashland)
Constructing Malt Specifications - Focusing on What is Important
Joe Hertrich (Retired Group Director, Brewing Raw Materials, Anheuser-Busch Inc.)
5p: Happy Hour
Aloft Dulles North
22390 Flagstaff Plaza
Dulles, VA 20148
$80 per night - Reservations must be received by 10.24.14
Click here to make a reservation.
Embassy Suites Dulles - North/Loudoun
44610 Waxpool Road
Dulles, VA 20147
$99 per night - Reservations must be received by 10.24.14
Click here to make a reservation. Use Property Code: WASNLES and Group Code: LRB
REGISTER HERE SOLD OUT
EARLY BIRD: $39 MBAA members/$59 non-members by 8/7/14
REGULAR: $59 MBAA members/$79 non-members by 10/7/14
PROCRASTINATOR: $79 MBAA members/$99 non-members after 10/7/14
Our sponsors help us put together great meetings while keeping registration fees low. We have the following sponsorship opportunities for the upcoming Fall District Meeting:
- $100 Level 1: Logo on this page and reminder emails.
- $200 Level 2: Logo displayed on screen before technical sessions and during breaks (11/8/14) + Level 1 benefits.
- $500 Level 3: Exclusive sponsorship of Fri social event + Level 1&2 benefits.
Any company sending a speaker is entitled to Level 1 benefits at no charge.
- Registration fees include: Lunch & Dinner on Saturday.
- Non-members must click the "create a new account" option at the login. You will not be required to join MBAA.
- Registration can only be submitted online. It is not possible to register at the meeting.
- Registration is nonrefundable (we organize and pay for meals in advance, based on registrations).
- Please report any problems with online registrations to An Nguyen <ANguyen@scisoc.org>.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about the meeting.
CONNECT WITH US