MBAA members are eligible to apply for the MBAA Scholarship. The scholarship covers the cost of tuition to either the Brewing and Malting Science Course or the Brewery Packaging Technology Course. Each course is two weeks in length and takes place in Madison, Wisconsin.
The following criteria must be observed for eligibility:
- Applicant must be a current member of the MBAA.
- Applicant must have been a member of MBAA for at least two years.
- Applicant must possess a minimum of five (5) years service in the brewing and/or malting industry.
- Applicant must complete the application form, and obtain the endorsement of two Professional members of the MBAA, who must sign the application.
- Applications should be submitted no later than:
- February 1 for the Brewery Packaging Technology Course.
- August 1 for the Brewing and Malting Science Course.
Please feel free to contact the MBAA International Headquarters at +1.651.454.7250 with any questions.