MBAA NATIONAL CONFERENCE
We are offering one award of $1000.00 to attend the MBAA Annual Conference in Chicago from June 5-7, 2014.
This award is available to professional members only.
GENERAL SCHOLARSHIPS- $2500 AVAILABLE FOR 2014.
In the past recipients have used their awards for a variety of courses, training, and conferences or even self-learning.
Applications will only be accepted from MBAA District Northern California members in good standing or from individuals who have applied for membership with payment at the time the scholarship application is submitted. Applications are available online at www.mbaa.com at our District Northern California page.
You must state the specific reason you are seeking funds. Awards are only to be used for stated purpose.
If awarded all payments will be in the form of reimbursements and proof of completion will be required.
You may be asked to make a presentation to membership if appropriate.
Any misrepresentation on an application will disqualify applicant.
Please answer all of the following questions for review by the scholarship committee. Answers are best if short and complete.
1. Date of application, your name, and contact information including address, phone number and e-mail
2. Current MBAA member (membership #, chapter and year joined) or indicate current application with payment sent
3. Education: Please provide education history from high school to present including fields of study and future plans
4. Scholarships applied for or received, please include the year awarded
5. Employment history for the past 5 years, including employers, dates and duties
6. Experience/employment related to malting and brewing
7. Explain why you are interested in the field of brewing and the path that got you to where you are today
8. Describe what specific expense, including cost, you are requesting a scholarship for, and how this is
relevant to your career
9. List one current MBAA member who endorses you as an appropriate person to receive a
10. List two personal references who understand your commitment to this industry, including name,
address, and phone or email
Email your applications in the body of an email only or any questions to:
MBAA 2014 SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
DEADLINE IS MARCH 31, 2014