The deadline to submit an abstract for the 2021 Master Brewers Conference had passed. The submission period is closed.
Sharing your work at a Master Brewers Conference...
- provides you with a venue for feedback from peers and other industry experts
agives you a platform to disseminate your thought leadership
brings recognition to the innovation you and your company are developing
transfers knowledge to younger colleagues who will build upon the work done before them
helps create a space for others to meet one another, network, and develop new opportunities
You will be asked to provide the following details for your abstract submission to the 2021 conference. After you have concluded your submission, you will use your Master Brewers membership username and password to log back in if you need to access your submission prior to the
June 4 deadline
. A confirmation email will be sent with the access links.
For any questions, please contact
Please use a short and concise title that indicates the content of the abstract. Additional abstract title requirements include:
- The title is limited to 25 words.
- Capitalize the first letter of the first word and any proper nouns.
- Do not place a period at the end of your title.
- Do not place hard returns in your title.
- Italicize scientific names of organisms.
- No trade names or trademarks are permitted in abstract titles.
This is the email address that will receive initial communication regarding the start of the abstract submission. Once the review process begins, the Presenting Author will be the main contact for the submission.
Preferred Presentation Type
Specifying a preference does not guarantee format placement. The submission of an abstract indicates you agree to present in the format assigned.
Oral—Oral presentations are allotted 25 minutes (20 minutes for presentation + 5 minutes for discussion).
There is no limit on the number of oral preferred presentations submitted. You will also be asked about your ability and/or preference to travel to Cleveland, Ohio for the onsite portion of the conference.
ePoster—The 2021 posters will be presented in ePoster format. Specific details on requirements are still being determined and will be communicated to all accepted poster presenters.
There is no limit on the number of poster preferred presentations submitted.
This presentation is... (select one)
- A Review
- An Original Work
Publishing with Master Brewers
Master Brewers strives to promote awareness of its program internationally through its journal and other publications. It strongly recommends that presenters consider publishing articles based on their presentations in the Technical Quarterly.
- I will publish with Master Brewers
- Please send information about publishing with Master Brewers
- I will not be publishing with Master Brewers
Particulars concerning publication of manuscripts are specified in “Guidelines for Authors of TQ Papers” as published on the
TQ web page
Please indicate the primary category (and secondary category, if applicable) that best fits your submission. This category selection will be used to guide the Program Team during the review process. It will also be used to index presentations for the conference; it will be the category term(s) that attendees will use to narrow down programming searches.Click here to browse the categories and their descriptions to see where your abstract might fit best.
Search for a Person
In this step, you will add the abstract presenting author and co-authors (if applicable). Begin by searching for the author's name or email address in the search box. If they have a current record in the submission system, it will display for you to select and then edit their information. If the author's name does not appear in the search, you can click "Can't find the person you're look for?" to create a new person record.Contact Information for Author
Indicate Presenting Author
- First Name, Last Name
- Telephone (include country code)
- E-mail address (only editable for new author. If email address for existing author is incorrect, please contact
- Affiliation (company/institution)
- State or province
- Indicate if the author is a student
- Biography, if desired
- You are required to designate only one presenting author.
- Correspondence will
ONLY be sent to the designated Presenting Author.
- The Presenting Author WILL be required to register for the conference and present at required presentation times.
ABSTRACT TEXT STEP
Abstract – Original Work (up to 475 words)
Important Note: Abstracts dealing with commercial products/services must have a scientific emphasis and should not be submitted with promotional intent.
- Do not include abstract title, authors, keywords, or references in abstract text.
- Your abstract
- Establishment of context and significance of your research to the field of brewing science.
- Hypothesis or Objective
- Your abstract should mention quantitative data from representative experiments.
- Data must represent new findings.
Abstract – Review (up to 475 words)
- Do not include abstract title, authors, keywords, or citations in abstract text.
- Justification of the timeliness of your review (i.e. why is this needed)
- Establishment of context and significance of your review to the field of brewing science.
Please review your submission details for accuracy. You may access your submission as needed until the abstract submission deadline.
Click Conclude Submission
You must select this button for your abstract to have completed submission.