The new updated Master Brewers' Toolbox 3.0 does it all. This powerful brewing formulations and processing program assists brewers at every production level to improve existing beer formulations and design creative new brews. It replicates processing parameters to predict how formulation changes will affect other variables in the brewing sequence. The program also lets you set brewing process and product specifications to achieve a desired goal for your finished product.
What's New in the 3.0 Toolbox?
- Improved graphics for viewing predicted analytes vs. targets such as RDF, SRM, IBU, and color across all products.
- A larger set of example beer styles that serve as copy templates that demonstrate record construction, calculations, and chart analyte relationships such as brew house efficiency vs. lauter run-off Plato, or finished beer bitter/sweet ratio vs. beer style.
- Pop-up messages inform the user of limitations or missing information.
- Hop and extract materials can be added across a wider range of processes.
- Refinements to the calculation of refractive index, apparent extract, and brewing algorithms in general.
- Adds new values to extend formula control by calculating vessel adjusted residual alkalinity, beer chloride/sulfate and bitter/sweet ratios.
- Calculates the fermentability of wort using microbial mash enzymes for low calorie beer.
- Provides the option for cost by barrel or by case.
for Multi-User version.
You are entitled to use this product for your own use but may not transfer reproductions of the software to other parties in any way and may not lease or rent the product to others without the prior written consent of the publisher. You may not make the product available by network.
for Multi-User Version.