This award is evaluated and presented at the MBAA Annual Conference to recognize technical excellence in poster presentations.
Congratulations to the entire Technische Universität Berlin Research Team:
- Thomas Kunz
- Frank-Jürgen Methner
- Christof Reinhardt
- Constanze Ruff
- Jan O. Schneidereit
For their suite of posters:
- P-57. "Inhibition of oxidative aging compounds in beer using active packing material vs. SO2-addition"
- P-58. "Application of gallotannins to prevent gushing in beer and carbonated beverages"
- P-59. "Gallotannins—A useful tool to improve colloidal and oxidative beer stability"
Note that you must purchase the 2013 Annual Conference Proceedings
to view the posters
Honorable mentions go to
- P-61. "A review of the cost analysis of iso-octane regeneration for re-use in beer bitterness analysis." Benjamin Bailey, Troegs Brewing Co. - View Abstract
- P-74. "Engineering a biosensor to detect a secreted yeast protease in beer." Matthew Farber, University of the Sciences - View Abstract