Request for In-House Training for the Understanding Beer Flavor Seminar
Arrange for an advanced Beer Steward
Certificate flavor training seminar program for your employees with our on-site
Understanding Beer Flavor seminar. A
private, in-house seminar held at your facility, allows you to custom tailor to
meet your needs and those of your employees. For advanced beer
flavor training your company can schedule the Understanding Beer Flavor seminar class as part of an expanded Beer
Steward Certificate training. This is a
full day (8:30am to 4:30 pm) hands-on course taught by experience brewmasters
passionate about beer. The minimum
seminar class size is 20 people and the maximum is 65 people.
“I truly believe that
this was one if not the best class I have participated in my 39 + years in the industry.
I have recommended it to many of my friends across the industry suggesting that
they train their teams with you.” Bob Fahr, owner—Fahr Beverage Inc.
The seminar class includes:
- Instruction and education on how to sense and describe positive
- The Beer Steward Handbook
Beer Flavor Workbook
Steward Tasting Journal
- Access to the Beer Steward Examination and Certificate
The cost for registration per person in various group sizes is:
- 20-30 $345 per person
- 31-40 $325 per person
- 41 and above $295 per person
for Private In-House Training must be prepared to supply the following:
- 45 days lead time to schedule a seminar
- An on-site coordinator to assist in setting up the venue and
handling the shipment of materials to the site.
- A venue consisting of a quiet presentation room and a separate
adjacent area or room for the preparation of tasting samples.
- The presentation area must be set up classroom style with tables
and chairs with adequate space to set sample trays in front of participants
- The sample prep area must have 2 to 4 six foot tables depending
on the number of participants to allow for sample trays to be prepared, access
to the prep area must be made available for the afternoon prior to the
- AV equipment including an LCD projector and screen or suitable
sized flat screen television (not less than 60 inch), and a microphone
- Two or more garbage receptacles for discarded sample articles
and two or more liquid waste receptacles
- Lunch, snacks and other beverages are not included in the
- All participants must be 21 years of age or older
time and resources to the MBAA Beer Steward Presentation is a worthwhile investment
in your people and your business.” - Jim LaRose President/COO The House of
Please complete the form below to request information about private in-house training. All fields marked with an asterick (*) are required fields. You will be contacted shortly after completing the form.
The submit button will be available once all required fields are completed.