MBAA Scholarship Application
|What course are you applying for?:||
|Years in Industry:|
|* Years as Member:|
|Ever received MBAA Scholarship:|
To be considered for the MBAA Scholarship please upload a file (.doc, .docx, .pdf) that includes:
- Your Resume and
- Answers to the following questions
- How did you become involved/interested in the brewing industry?
- What are your goals for the next 3 and 5 years? How will this course support those goals?
- What benefits will you and your company/employer gain by you attending this course?
- In a brief, focused essay, express the skills and traits that you feel make a successful team member. How will you apply the knowledge you gain from this course in a way that exhibits the traits you described?
- List two personal references (include name, address, phone number, and e-mail address) who understand your commitment to the brewing industry. Explain how each came to understand your level of commitment to the brewing industry. Ask each reference to provide a one-paragraph summary describing your qualifications. If neither of your references are MBAA members, then, in addition, list one MBAA district member who supports you and endorses your application.
- Does your employer support your time away from work to attend this course? Yes/No
- May the Scholarship Committee contact your employer? Yes/No
If "Yes," please provide Supervisor's:
- E-Mail Address:
- Phone Number:
Endorsement by two Active Members of MBAA is required for application.
"We hereby confirm that in our considered opinion, this Applicant is an appropriate and proper person to be a recipient of an MBAA scholarship, according to the current provisions which we have read, should the Scholarship Committee make an award to the Applicant."
|Sponsor #1 Name:|
|Years in District:|
|Sponsor #2 Name:|
|Years in District:|
I hereby certify that by submitting this application that:
Brewery Packaging Technology Course: February 1
- All my answers are true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
- I am a member of MBAA.
- I have been a member of MBAA for at least two years.
- I have read the provisions from the MBAA Scholarship
- I possess a minimum of five (5) years service in the brewing and/or malting industry.
- I understand that this application must be submitted no later than the deadline date below:
Brewery Engineering and Utilities Course: June 1
Brewing and Malting Science Course: August 1