Fall Meeting - 4th Street Theatre, Yakima, WA
Friday-Saturday, October 4-5, 2013
Meeting Theme: Hops and Cans
- Mitch Steele, Stone Brewing > "Practical Hopping Techniques for the Craft Brewer"
- Owen Lingley, Craft Canning > "Mobile Canning: Discussion + Demonstration"
- Daniel Sharp, Oregon State Univ. > "Hop Oil and Timing of Harvest"
- Tim Kostelecky, John I. Haas > "Hop Evaluation and Selection Workshop"
- Jason Perrault, Select Botanicals/Perrault Farms > "American Aroma Hop Breeding"
- Friday Morning Tours by Hop Union and Bale Breaker Brewing
- Brewers' Tasting Panel: Friday afternoon
Chad Kennedy, Worthy Brewing, Bend, OR
Kevin Quinn, Bale Breaker Brewing, Moxee, WA
Mitch Steele, Stone Brewing, Escondido, CA
Joel Vandenbrink, Two Beers Brewing, Seattle, WA
- Bloody Mary canning demonstration: Saturday morning
- Fresh Hop Festival, Yakima, Saturday evening (discounted tickets for MBAA attendees)