Shuttle bus service from hotel to brewery and back courtesy of Flying Dog Brewery
Shuttle picks up from hotel @ 7p
Shuttle return @ 10p
PARKING: We expect most overnight guests to take cabs from the hotel to Monocacy. For those who plan to drive, please park around the left/rear side of the building.
8:30am: Doors Open (Coffee and snacks provided)
9:30am: The Practical Brewer's Guide to Pump Sizing - Rich Ellis (Briess Malt & Ingredients Co.)
10:45am:The Future of Malting Barley in North America - Mike Davis (American Malting Barley Association)
1pm: Off-Centered Bottle Conditioning - Dan Weber (Dogfish Head Craft Brewery)
2:15pm: Some Considerations on Mash pH Prediction - Andrew DeLange (Mad Fox Brewing Co.)
3:30pm: Relationships Between Dry Hopped Beers and Diacetyl Formation - Kara Taylor (White Labs)
Attendees can reserve rooms at special rates before 10.9.13
$119/per night, single king or double queen
$139/per night, double queen suite
Use the block name: MBA
Early Bird: $39 MBAA members/$49 non-members by 9/8/13
Regular: $59 MBAA members/$69 non members by 10/8/13
Procrastinator: $89 MBAA members/$99 non-members beginning 10/9/13
- Registration fees include coffee & snacks, lunch, and crab feast on Saturday.
- Crab Feast-only Registrations (for guests) can be made during registration for $29 by 10/8/13.
- Non-members must click the "create a new account" option at the login. You will not be required to join MBAA.
- Registration can only be submitted online. It is not possible to register at the meeting.
- Registraion is nonrefundable (we organize and pay for meals in advance, based on registrations).
- Please report any problems with online registrations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please contact email@example.com if you have questions about the meeting.